Stephen Kruiser: The Mouth Of America

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I hate it when you guys fight...


I just spent a day exiled from cyberspace with modem problems. Time-Warner never satisfactorily explained what the hell happened but I'm blaming the Ron Paul (R-But We Don't Claim Him) supporters.

I get lonely without me so I thought it would be best all around if I at least commented on some of the things I read upon my return to carpal tunnel pain tonight.

First, I happened upon Hillary's dig on Obie and his claim that living abroad when he was a kid has helped prepare him to make foreign policy decisions. "Voters will have to judge if living in a foreign country at the age of 10 prepares one to face the big, complex international challenges the next president will face," said the Missus.

Of all the inane lightweight revelations offered by Obama this may be the most outlandish. He really needs to learn to shut up for another election cycle or two.
"Probably the strongest experience I have in foreign relations is the fact I spent four years overseas when I was a child in Southeast Asia," Obie said on Monday. Using the same logic, "Nailed a Canadian chick..." would look good on an application to the State Dept.

Mrs. Clinton followed up her remark by saying,
"I think we need a president with more experience than that, someone the rest of the world knows, looks up to and has confidence in." Then she stopped talking and didn't suggest anyone so that wasn't any help at all.

I do believe that it's time for her ladyship to stop acting like a grizzled veteran. She's been a carpetbagging senator for seven years, one of which was spent ignoring her duties and running for president. Prior to that, her greatest political experience consisted of not having sex for eight years with the then president. The question is whether her "domestic non-relations" trump Obama's "foreign relations". I think they cancel each other out.

And that's exactly what I hope these two keep doing to each other.

Next, I had to marvel at the way Rosie O'Donnell can be so easy to dislike even while doing good. She raises money for her kids charity and does some fantastic work with that then blurts out things like "George Bush is a war criminal," while in the midst of it all.

Every time Ms. O opens her mouth the phrase "acting out" pops into my head. Even MSNBC found her idiocy to be off-putting. They thought that she was too insane to put on the air after Keith Olbermann. It takes being a special kind of unbalanced to appear ridiculous after Keith has just held the airwaves hostage with that bad Edward R. Murrow one man show/sex fantasy of his.

I often wonder what these people will do after the next election. They have nothing to say beyond their variations of "I don't like George W. Bush!" Well, Olbermann will still have O'Reilly to whine about as long as the latter keeps burying him in the ratings, which will be for the rest of his career.

Rosie, I worry about. She's got a lot of stuff that is obviously not being worked out quickly enough in therapy and she just might snap. The bio page on her site mentions "love," "light" and "peace". Let's hope that she can find another politician she can focus her hatred on so she doesn't get distracted from spreading those ideals.

Group hug.